We are the only company to offer free travel insurance with medical coverage of up to USD $100,000!
¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Renting cars in Latin America for over 10 years
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Driver’slicense: You must provide a valid driver’s license (Latin Alphabet) issued in your country of residence. If your driver’s license is not in Latin Alphabet, you will be required to provide an international driver’s license along with your driver’s license. An international driver’s license may be mandatory in some areas of the USA. Please verify this information with the corresponding entity before travelling.
- Credit card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Roundtrip airline and/or cruise tickets.
- Valid Passport.
May I use a friend’s or relative’s credit card for the deposit guarantee?
The credit card must be under the reservation holder’s name. Therefore, a friend’s or relative’s credit card may not be used for this purpose.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
Is it cheaper to book online or through your customer service department?
By booking through our website you will be able to enjoy the best rates and discounts available on the market.
Rent a Car in Germany
For many travelers, there is nothing quite like visiting Europe. A wealth of historic and cultural sites awaits travelers who are ready to soak in everything European. Miles Car Rental offers car rental in Europe for distinguishing travelers. Avoid the crush of travelers on trains and buses by renting a car while traveling abroad.
An authorized Hertz and Alamo agent, Miles Car Rental provides vehicles for all needs. Travelers who want to enjoy a posh getaway can rent one of many luxury vehicles offered by the company. Luxury sedans are perfect for the business traveler who needs to arrive at meetings and conventions in style.
Thrifty travelers benefit from renting an economy car. Compact sedans are perfect for the crowded streets of Europe. They provide excellent fuel economy. As an authorized Hertz car rental and Alamo car rental agent, the company is able to offer the best selection of compact sedans on the continent.
Travelers who want to see all the sites with their children in tow can rent family vehicles designed for both convenience and fuel efficiency. Driving is the perfect alternative to walking the busy streets of Europe with children. Many residents of Europe also prefer to rent cars to take visiting friends and family to see cultural and historic sites.